The Roo is the camping hammock, or as the cool kids say "kammok", built for the individual adventurer. Made of a lightweight, tear resistant, and breathable LunarWave fabric, the Roo is designed for those no longer wanting to be bound to the ground. Of course, if you really desire to set up the quickest and most efficient way possible, then you will want to get your hands on the Python Straps.
The Roo packs up into its' attached water-resistant pouch, and when compressed, shrinks down to the size of an angry blowfish. Multiple attachment points allow the Roo to easily hang on a backpack, saving the adventurer valuable space while on a kammoking trip.
• Dimensions: 5ƍ" x 10' (170cm x 300cm)
• Weight: 24oz; 680.39g (with carabiners packed)
• Max weight capacity: 500lbs
• Fabric: LunarWave™ (70-denier diamond ripstop nylon)
• High tensile strength poly-blended thread sewn in a triple inter-locking stitch
• Rope ends: 5mm high strength polypropylene, reflective tracer braided into sheath
• YKK Ultralight components
• Attached 2-layer roll-top